Phlebotomy Categories of Interest:
- Phlebotomist Career
- What a phlebotomist is and does, phlebotomy training, job description, duties and skills.
- What Is A Phlebotomist?
- The phlebotomist draws blood for tests, donations, or research and explains the procedure to patients and assist in the recovery of patients with adverse reactions.
- PhlebotomyTraining Requirements
- Phlebotomy training and course outline: a phlebotomist can be trained on the job or complete a formal phlebotomy program which typically takes 4 to 8 months.
- Phlebotomy Training Exernship
- A career in phlebotomy requires willingness to thoroughly learn and practice the art of venipuncture and other blood collection techniques and constant patient contact.
- Phlebotomy Training on the Job
- When on-the-job blood drawing training is provided, for example by another phlebotomist or nurse, it usually means there was an urgent need for for another phlebotomist.
- Phlebotomy Skills & Blood Collection Review
- Download phlebotomy procedure and blood collection lecture notes, routine blood draw procedure lecture note, blood drawing review slide presentation.
- The Blood Panel
- This review provides extensive helpful generalizations for successful venipunctures.
- Syringe Blood Collection Alternative Technique
- To maintain the integrity of the specimen when drawing blood using a syringe, and precautionary procedures, phlebotomists should proceed as follows...